Summer Triathlon Training Camp
Friday 6 – Sunday 8 January 2012
Looking for a fun based training camp while learning lots about triathlon?
Keen to train with like minded individuals to improve your fitness and knowledge of triathlon from our experienced coaches? Then this is the camp for you!
From Friday evening until Sunday afternoon we have a weekend of fun triathlon activity planned. Ideal for beginner and intermediate athletes racing Sprint or Olympic Distance races this year. Our summer training camp will be fun, social (and challenging!) training while learning loads about triathlon! You will swim, bike and run over the weekend, while training with other similar athletes and having fun while doing so!
Our coaches Stan Asimopoulos and Darren Schonewille will be heading up this camp. Stan is one our most popular coaches with his big personality and infectious nature you will sure to have fun with Stan. Darren is another of of coaches who has a large drive and passion for triathlon with loads of knowledge and information to impart to you!
Accommodation is based on twin share at the YMCA lodge in Queenscliff. This facility, on the shores of Swan Bay has it’s own kitchen, bathroom and lounge room facilities, with plenty of car-parking available.
Friday: Arrive from 4pm onwards, camp briefing at 8pm
Saturday: Training ( swim, bike, run) and information session, group dinner
Sunday: Training (swim, bike, run) 3pm Check-out
Full itinerary will be available early December.
Required: All bedding, including sheets, doona/sleeping bag and pillow case.
Cost: $250 per person
What you get!
- 2 Nights Accommodation at the YMCA Lodge in Queenscliff. (twin share accommodation)
- Bike, run and swim training sessions Saturday and Sunday.
- Information sessions Friday Night and Saturday afternoon
- Group dinner in Queenscliff Saturday Night (own cost)
- FREE goodies bag filled with fantastic products
- Training with other like minded and enthusiastic athletes
- One of the best training grounds in Victoria!
- *All meals and training food to be supplied by the athlete, including breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks.
To express your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org your place is not confirmed until deposit is received.
To confirm your place, 50% deposit required by 1 December*, balance due 20 December.
CLICK HERE to make payment (either in full or 50% deposit)
Tri Alliance athletes, please ensure you ARE NOT logged in when making payment
*Please note 50% deposit is non-refundable