Tri Alliance specialises in developing beginners in the sport of triathlon and runs the most popular beginner triathlon programs in Melbourne – our TRY-the-TRI Program. Our 6 week beginner programs cover all aspects of triathlon training and racing and provides a great introduction to those new to the sport of triathlon.
Our second program commenced on Tuesday 29 November and leads into Race 3 of the Gatorade & Active Feet Tri Series on Sunday 15 January 2012.
We have profiled each of this years participants so you can get to meet each participant (and they can get to know one another!) as they progress through their 6 weeks training leading into their first triathlon.
Questions asked include:
- What training/ sporting background do you have (if any!)
- What prompted you to join our program
- What bike do you ride? (very important question for a triathlete!)
- What is your favourite leg (swim/bike/run)
- Who/what motivates you?
- What are you enjoying the most so far?
Meet our 19 participants from our current program HERE!